Perhaps no other country immediately conjures up such vivid and happy thoughts as does Ireland. Discover ancient myths and legends, amazing landscapes and friendly locals who are eager to share their Irish recommendations. Enjoy a pint of Guinness at one of Ireland’s historic roadside pubs, take in the unique lunar coastal landscapes or experience the soulful tranquility of the Lakelands region. While in Ireland your client can relax and take in life at a slower pace. Rent a car. Dance a jig. Have a conversation with a fellow Irishman. They’ll be glad they did.
- One of the most important prehistoric megalithic sites in Europe, Brú na Boinne is a complex grouping of Neolithic chamber tombs, standing stones, henges and other prehistoric enclosures, some dating from as early as 35th century BC.
- Take a self driving tour of the Lakes of Killarney and Ring of Kerry and enjoy some of the most spectacular views and scenery in Ireland.
- Discover the 300-square kilometers known as the Burren, an area that has remained unspoiled since the ice-age making it a dream come true for botanists, archaeologists and ecologists.
- Touch the Atlantic’s edge at the Cliffs of Moher, one of the world’s most spectacular places (and Ireland’s most visited) that stretches for eight kilometers and rises up to 214 meters above the Atlantic Ocean.
- Never want to be at a loss for words again? Come kiss the infamous Barney Stone found atop the historic Blarney Castle Tower, and join the likes of American presidents, Sir Walter Scott and scores of the world’s entertainers.